GET INVOLVED - ATTEND AN EVENT
City of Gainesville Zero Waste Subcommittee Meeting
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Gainesville City Hall
Gainesville, FL 32601
I. Discussion on Event Recycling
II. Discussion on Solid Waste Ordinance Updates
Limited capacity is available for the public to attend this meeting in person. Safety protocols, including masks and social distancing, are strongly encouraged but not required for meeting participants. The City of Gainesville continues to offer public meeting participation opportunities utilizing communications media technology.
- Public access to this virtual meeting can be accomplished as follows: Telephone via Zoom audio conference (listen-only): Dial 1 312 626 6799. Enter the meeting ID: 895 8262 3536
PUBLIC COMMENT: Submit written or verbal comments on the agenda before and during the meeting.
- By mail to the City of Gainesville, City Clerk: P.O. Box 490, Station 19, 32627-0490
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By e-comment to gainesville.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx. Visit the “Agenda & Minutes” page on the City’s website www.cityofgainesville.org. Click the “eComment” link for this meeting agenda to comment on specific items.
- By phone before the meeting to the City Clerk Office at 352-334-5015
- Comment by phone during the meeting: Dial the Toll-Free Number: 1(800)742-1099. A moderator will call on you when it is your turn to speak. Please mute the sound on your computer/devise if you are watching the meeting online. State your name clearly for the record. Each speaker will have three minutes to comment.
All written comments submitted shall be made part of the public record.
view or download documents